Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot Oil, meet my Left Wrist.

Oh wow, the two of you did not get along well at all!!
I'm such a klutz.

But today the wost thing I  have to complain about is the burn on my wrist, and that's a pretty good day!
I'm working on a crochet project for my sister. And one for my mom. And a couple others.

I'll post some pictures when I figure out how.

I also ate fast food today, I don't do that very often anymore. so when I do, I am able to enjoy it (if I'm not overindulging). It was Del Taco, my personal favorite.

I played a couple games of raquetball today. I did so fantastic that some people who were watching asked me "oh, did you just start playing? how do you like it?" I like it a lot, actually, and I don't appreciate in your insinuation. You know what they say about assuming, right, stranger?

Alright I'm gonna go figure out this picture business.

Update: figured out how.


this is the wrap I already finished. the one I'm making now is version 2.0 - hopefully will look more like a shawl, less like a scarf and wont have such funny looking edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment